I figured out Malaysia Touch ‘n Go is a smartcard with MIFARE 1k readonly format. Actually you can do some simple maybe ‘In car’ mode if your card always put inside your car like me and your phone also support NFC. I can quickly switch to ‘in car’ mode everytime I start my car engine by just touch the card with my phone 🙂
- Install NFC Task Launcher in your android phone.
- Create a new task in the app. Named it as ‘In Car’.
- Add action Off wifi, on data, launch whatsapp or waze when I’m driving.
- Lastly scan your TnG card as the instruction.
I also created some nfc label please fell free to use it if you find useful!
Dropbox is a very useful tool which can push all the files you have stored in cloud to your local pc. So once you have configured in your office or home, you can get all the files either one place add in a new file (or remove), the other have the same file structure as well. There is an android version for Dropbox also. However the app does not provide the feature of auto download all the files you have just like desktop version. You can view it but you need manually download all the files one by one. It is not make sense if you want to download over hundreds of mp3 just to your phone. Luckily we have Dropsync which fill the gap. By configure Dropsync to download a particular folder in your Dropbox then sync to your local phone storage to a location. The free version only offer sync ONE location if you have many folders then you need to buy pro version.
Assuming you have configure your dropbox at your computer.
- Install Dropbox to your android.
- Install DropSync.
- Figure out your favorite player download location. ie. TTPOD is under \sdcards\ttpod\song\
- Configure DropSync to sync your dropbox folder(ie. music) to your local storage location \sdcards\ttpod\song.
- Done. Now you can get the same files either one place added (or remove) a new file.
Thank to Sync Dropbox and Android the smarter way | Computerworld Blogs
Here is how I practice capturing notes with my android phone. I’m welcome any comment, or better suggestion. Thanks.
generated by Evolus Pencil